Home Favorites About Me Favorites Progress Pics Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email Image Map

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Yep, I am still here!!

Haven't posted in a while so thought I would let you all know that I am still here and I am still taking one baby step at a time. I don't know about you, but summer is a tempting time with all the BBQ's and summer cocktails....shoot!!! I have been going to AA meetings, I mean WW meetings, mostly for the accountability...and I am not going to lie, I laugh at all the silly things they do. For example, they hand out little clappers before each meeting and then when someone hits a goal or they do something good, everyone cheers and claps! Definitely not knocking it, because it obviously works and something about getting those little stickers really gives you that little boost....now I know how kids feel when they have a chore chart!!! Speaking of silly things, I made these:
 The picture isn't the best, but it is basically one jar of "pounds to lose" and one jar of "pounds lost". I am a visual person and instead of getting frustrated because I can't see a huge difference in the mirror, I just look at these every day....and YES, that is a salsa jar and it was delicious!!
So, do whatever you have to do even if it is silly to some!!

1 comment: