Home Favorites About Me Favorites Progress Pics Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Promise to You!



Since a few people have contacted me and actually admitted to reading my blog, I figured I would need to make some commitments to those few people, just so you know what to expect:


1.      I will admit when I screw up or do less than stellar…and that will be a lot!

2.       I will not get the words LOOSE and LOSE mixed up

3.       I will not post a picture of myself when I was pregnant as a “before” picture

4.       I will make sure to inform you when I am not being sarcastic…which won’t be too often

5.       I am not a professional and I won’t act like one. This is a learning experience for me and I won’t pretend I know what I am talking about if I don’t.

6.       I will not force myself into yoga pants or any other clothing I shouldn’t be wearing and I most certainly will not take a photo of myself doing this.

7.       Speaking of pictures of myself….I am not really into the selfie thing at this moment (for obvious reasons) , but if I do take one in the bathroom mirror I will make sure my mirror is clean and you can’t see the toilet in the background.

8.       Weight loss is friggin’ hard for me and I rather avoid it, but I realized I am the only one that can change it. It is a journey for me and maybe it can be a journey for you too. Hopefully, I can show you that everything doesn’t have to be perfect, but we are at least taking a step.  So I hope you will join me... talk with me... encourage me... help motivate me... because through all of this  I hope to do that for you as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment